Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Near New Ambient Vesuvius Espresso Machine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Near New Ambient Vesuvius Espresso Machine

    Hi All,

    I have my Vesuvius up for sale. Machine was originally pre-ordered from Chris @ Talk Coffee 25/03/15, I received it in Perth 2nd week of April so it's seen less than 3 months use 2-4 coffee's a day. Has been run on remineralised RO water from day one as well as the usual regular maintenance.

    The machine is currently on it's way back to Chris who's going to fix a couple of minor niggling issues prior to sale, he has kindly offered to let me sell it ex Talk Coffee once in perfect running order - so it will be located in Melb and looking for local buyer only at this stage. May look into interstate shipping at buyers expense/organisation for pickup from Talk Coffee.

    Condition wise, near new. Includes all original packaging/accessories/spares as per pictures below with the exception of drip-tray tubing which I initially installed then removed as it's much cleaner to empty out the tray manually. Also includes 1 x Naked Portafilter. Original warranty will be sent to buyer and remaining warranty transferred.

    Only items I can fault on the condition is that one of the PF handles can do with a sealer coat on the worn bit as pictured, and there is a small area with hairline swirl marks on the front of the drip tray - could not capture it on the camera.

    Apologies for the quality of the pictures I was in a rush to take them prior to packaging it up last night as it was scheduled for courier this morning.

    Reason for sale: I've purchased a GS3, not sure if I would call it an upgrade to be honest probably closer to a side-grade, I haven't been utilising the pressure profiling of the V as my palette is not refined enough to add another variable into the mix. I have been using one profile since day one and have been very happy with the result, could I continue using it this way? Certainly. Logical to purchase a GS3? Not really, but I think logic flew out the window a while ago

    Selling Price: $4,900.00














  • #2
    Originally posted by evro50 View Post
    Hi All,

    I have my Vesuvius up for sale. Machine was originally pre-ordered from Chris @ Talk Coffee 25/03/15, I received it in Perth 2nd week of April so it's seen less than 3 months use 2-4 coffee's a day. Has been run on remineralised RO water from day one as well as the usual regular maintenance.

    The machine is currently on it's way back to Chris who's going to fix a couple of minor niggling issues prior to sale, he has kindly offered to let me sell it ex Talk Coffee once in perfect running order - so it will be located in Melb and looking for local buyer only at this stage. May look into interstate shipping at buyers expense/organisation for pickup from Talk Coffee.

    Condition wise, near new. Includes all original packaging/accessories/spares as per pictures below with the exception of drip-tray tubing which I initially installed then removed as it's much cleaner to empty out the tray manually. Also includes 1 x Naked Portafilter. Original warranty will be sent to buyer and remaining warranty transferred.

    Only items I can fault on the condition is that one of the PF handles can do with a sealer coat on the worn bit as pictured, and there is a small area with hairline swirl marks on the front of the drip tray - could not capture it on the camera.

    Apologies for the quality of the pictures I was in a rush to take them prior to packaging it up last night as it was scheduled for courier this morning.

    Reason for sale: I've purchased a GS3, not sure if I would call it an upgrade to be honest probably closer to a side-grade, I haven't been utilising the pressure profiling of the V as my palette is not refined enough to add another variable into the mix. I have been using one profile since day one and have been very happy with the result, could I continue using it this way? Certainly. Logical to purchase a GS3? Not really, but I think logic flew out the window a while ago

    Selling Price: $4,900.00













    G'day all,

    I can't believe that a pre-loved one has become available so quickly. I think it's a big, big mistake to sell this one, but the OP has decided to get the GS3 he has always wanted. So be it!

    I suspect that the minor glitch may be water related. At any rate, we'll test it, resolve it and the machine will be available for collection to whichever lucky CS'er wins out.

    I confirm that the balance of warranty will be transferrable to the new owner.

    Cheers.

    Chris

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
      I think it's a big, big mistake to sell this one
      Chris
      My wife is well and truly questioning my sanity at this point!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, Chris showed me one of these in the flesh a couple of weeks ago... Amazing machine, can't believe you're selling it! Glws

        Comment


        • #5
          That looks so nice.....

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi All,

            People that have pm'ed me expressing interest, just letting you know the machine is now at Talk Coffee and being looked over by Chris. Will post when ready for sale cheers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by evro50 View Post
              Hi All,

              People that have pm'ed me expressing interest, just letting you know the machine is now at Talk Coffee and being looked over by Chris. Will post when ready for sale cheers.
              We expect it will be ready for the next owner around the end of the week.

              Cheers

              Chris

              PS- SuperPhil will be doing the looking over. He's forgotten about 10x more than I'll ever know and these days, he does the overwhelming majority of our tool work

              Comment


              • #8
                Confirm machine ready to go Thursday 10th, also price drop $4,700 cheers

                Comment


                • #9
                  Price drop $4,500 ono, prefer to have it sold ex Melb rather than shipping it back to Perth.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by evro50 View Post
                    Price drop $4,500 ono, prefer to have it sold ex Melb rather than shipping it back to Perth.
                    Damn that's cheap! I'm tempted to buy it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by evro50 View Post
                      Price drop $4,500 ono, prefer to have it sold ex Melb rather than shipping it back to Perth.
                      That's an awesome price. Good luck with the sale. If it were a tad cheaper I would be tempted to sell my 6 month old vbm Jnr and get this.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        SOLD

                        Thanks again to Chris @ Talk Coffee, fantastic vendor support!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X