X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! = [Melb] Vibiemme Piccolo Levetta

Hello again guys,

I got my hands on this machine from someone who didn't want to spend the money on repairing it. The machine presented fairly badly as it was sitting for quite a while. I stripped the machine completely, replaced the element which was the initial fault, descaled everything to new again. I then removed the group head, cleaned it out, replaced all the seals, lubed it up again and put the machine back together. So it's had a complete head to toe rebuild.

It is a good opportunity for someone looking to enter the lower end of the market with a machine that can pull an incredible shot.

Before I advertise this elsewhere I thought I'd give the opportunity to one of our snobs. The stainless steel is in OK condition, it looks as if someone has tried to clean it with a scourer *ouch* so there is some light scuff marks.

Comes with Double spout group handle, single and double baskets.

I'll get some photo's up soon.

The machine is located in Tullamarine and I'm will to pack and courier at buyers expense.

$800
    Last edited by brendogs; 18 June 2015, 05:16 PM.

Is this sold yet?

If not could you put up a pic or two? Quite interested

Cheers

Comment

Sorry mate, this had actually sold a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Cheers mate - was a long shot but had to find out

Comment

Grab this one Giddyup. They're even nicer than the Piccolo and it's a bargain.

Comment

Just saw a Silvia on Gumtree for $95 - hard to pass that up.

Would the one you suggested be good for a daily Latte and a few espresso shots? Looks bloody awesome

Comment

I would be all over that Diadema. The Piccolo is a brilliant machine but the Diadema is equally as good. The shots on a Diadema or VBM are going to be a lot better than a Silvia (Unless it's been modded), plus they're a little more attractive on the bench. A Silvia has an appliance look, e61 machines are a shiny centre piece.

Comment

Working...
              X