X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - VST LAB Coffee II Refractometer Starter Kit

Hi guys,

I had this kit left over from when I sold the business with the intention of playing around with it in my 'spare time' but hasn't happened . You can read about it at Things Coffee | Pullman Tamper, Coffee Tamper, VST Filter Basket, VST Refractometer, Hottop, Coffee Roaster, KN-8828B-2. This unit is a 2012 unit but as far as I can tell still current. I don't think I actually ever used it, if I did it would only have been a few times so for all intents and purposes it's brand new. Its main use was sitting on display at trade shows.

Comes with about 40 filters, some luer-lock syringes, pipettes, alcohol wipes and a set of scales (note the current new kit doesn't include the scales, VST stopped supplying them for some reason but this kit DOES include the scales). I can also include the ExtractMojo licence (now they call it Coffee Tools but I assume it's the same thing) I think I only installed it on one PC and it was good for two, but I can't guarantee that. Or you can just use MojoToGo which is $29. Read more at VSTAPPS STORE — VST CoffeeTools Software.

RRP $1125. Yours for $800 ono plus post.

Greg
    Attached Files

Drop to $700, even bigger bargain.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Pm sent.................

Comment

Sold, thanks all for your interest!

Comment

Working...
          X