This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Expobar office control in yellow

I'm selling this faithful friend dubbed " Marilyn " because she's blonde and beautiful and I love waking up to her in the morning! I bought her 4 years ago from a coffee tech from one of the big companies who had this as his personal machine. He had removed the original water tank and installed a 3 litre container, I have recently swapped that out for a 4 litre as you will see in the pic. It has a new shower screen and group seal and comes with a single and double handle with a Blind basket and a single basket which I think is 14g? Also a 1 litre milk jug. I have replaced the odd part which has been quite easy and they are all easily available from site sponsors. This machine is a great investment and is only being replaced because I have installed a plumbed 2 group in our new kitchen  he he.

Asking $850 for this rare coloured fine girl. Pick up is from Bendigo Victoria or postage can be arranged at buyers cost.
    Attached Files

Very funky looking machine! And a wonderful price

Comment

Forgot to mention I have a small milk jug,an Incasa steel tamp and some misc bits like a spare coil, spacers etc. I have a little home made knock box you might like too. It regularly gets a chemical back flush and whenever things need changing its done, like new shower screen, group seal or water filter. I have only ever put filtered water in her. I have a barista brother in Melbourne I can leave it with if pick up is easier from there.
      Last edited by broodbox; 2 July 2015, 06:22 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Thanks for all the interest and questions via private messages, I would like to answer them for all so I will post them here

I have found a 20g (double) la marzocco basket to add to the list.

I have attached better quality photos of the machine and some of additional bits but forgot to photo the milk jugs and knock box, sorry!

There is no low level water shut off that I know of, with a large reservior that I keep topped up it is not I problem I faced much. on the rare occasion I ran it dry I purged the machine through the wand, Tap and group to clear any air.

There is a preinfusion function that can be set using the keypad.

I think the year of manufacture is 2000.

It is in excellent working condition with no faults and is well looked after, there are some small cosmetic marks which are barely noticeable.

There is no rust.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	739039Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0950.jpg
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	739041Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0952.jpg
Size:	197.9 KB
ID:	739042Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1606.jpg
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	739043

Not sure how to edit the pics to be upright?

The boiler does not require priming it auto fills.

This is the original top plate which extends the cup warmer across the full top of the machine, the new ones are two separate pieces where the warmer doesn't go as far. I ordered a new one with a water reservoir but found they are different so cant fit because of a slight change in design.

Hope that answers everything! Please feel free to look and test before buying, I'm happy to help.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sold, thanks [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
          X