This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS Olympia Cremina “67” Lever

I am running out of storage space, and don't use it much since I got the Strega, so the Cremina must go.

I have restored a number of Cremina's but the condition of this 82 model was so good it didn't need it.
    A good clean and it was ready to go and I've been using it regularly for the last 18 months.

It is in very good condition, cosmetically, and mechanically, for it's age with a few small scratches ( see photos ) and the steam wand has most of the chrome worn off. The yoke is in very good condition.

I have other photos.

Price $1700

Located North Melbourne

John
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javaphile; 6 October 2015, 06:52 PM.

If I was in AU, cash would be in your hand and I'd be enjoying the Cremina on my kitchen bench.. But alas, I'm in Auckland, and freight plus import duties make it a dream.

Just out of interest, is it an original 230V model, and did/does it have the asbestos covered boiler? I understand some '82's had it and some didn't..?

Cheers,

Jeremy

Comment

Originally posted by yezza View Post

Just out of interest, is it an original 230V model, and did/does it have the asbestos covered boiler? I understand some '82's had it and some didn't..?

Cheers,

Jeremy
      Yes it is an original 220/240 V model and the boiler does have asbestos, but it not fraying at all, so is safe as is.
      If someone was concerned about it it's a simple matter to spray it with automotive exhaust paint.
      I am generally more concerned about getting a machine which originally had asbestos and where it has been removed.

John

Comment

Thanks for that info John. Good luck.

Comment

Nice machine

Comment

Working...
          X