This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - KyM Espresso grinder + Bodum Santos

Espresso capable. Purchased from Orphan Espresso US when they used to restore coffee grinders. Beautiful piece, bell hopper. You can see it in the OE hand grinder museum here: HAND GRINDER MUSEUM, number EG-255. Not my main grinder, typically sits on the mantelpiece looking pretty. $90

Bodum Pebo(Santos) stovetop syphon: used twice, not getting the use out of it, generally prefer pourover now when it comes to manual brewing. Useful for someone who wants to dabble in syphon, check info here: https://www.coffeeco.com.au/altcof/altcoffeepage8.html $30

Or take both for $110.

Reason for sale : Trying to shed excess accumulated coffee paraphenalia...

Located in North Sydney, prefer pickup/dropoff.
    Attached Files

Grinder has now gone to a new home. Syphon still remaining $30, thanks!!

Comment

Down to $20 for the Bodum Syphon. With original box and used twice. Will list on the usual online marketplace soon if no takers. Thanks.

Comment

I will attempt to send you a PM when I find the correct button.

Comment

PM Sent, here are some more words to make the message long enough to send.

Comment

Hi thanks for the PMs but strictly looking for local pickup only, will not send glass after a recent mishap, and it will cost you a fortune with rip off Australia Post anyway and will not be worth your while! It's still available but will be gone very soon, good for someone who wants to try out syphon but doesn't want to commit to a full Yama/Hario/Kona setup.

Comment

I'm interested if it's still available.

PM-ing

Comment

Bodum Syphon still for sale $20, first person who can pick up in North Sydney weeknights or over the weekend, thanks!

Comment

Mods please mark as sold
                  Last edited by Javaphile; 29 August 2015, 08:01 AM. Reason: Remove commercial content

Comment

Working...
                  X