Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Sunbeam EM6910,has had a "ding",now for sale with all necessary bits.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Sunbeam EM6910,has had a "ding",now for sale with all necessary bits.

Dear Coffee lovers,
    Last week I was using the pressure washer ,cleaning pavers around the back door and as I was moving along the sliding power cord pulled over the Sunbeam coffee machine.
    The machine fell off its table and crashed onto the pavers,the resulting "Ding" occurred and therefore you have the deal of the day $100 as is.

The condition of the machine is perfect however,the top rear corner has a small dint and some panels are slightly bent out of shape.
    The operation of the machine is unaffected despite this mishap,I only ever use clean/settled rain water through this machine additionally I have cleaned all the internals (removed and cleared/cleaned and reinstalled.
    I would be comfortable stating "this machine will operate correctly and properly for years to come,if used with clean rain water"!

All accessories necessary to operate the machine are provided and in addition there is a spare water tank,drip tray,naked porta filter,sunbeam tamp,two spare top heating tray plates.

Cost is $100.00 plus postage to your address (will be packed safety for travel anywhere you choose).
    This machine is among my favorite espresso coffee machines,so easy to use and so well operational.
    Cheers,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150712_140801.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	757541Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150712_140335.jpg
Size:	442.8 KB
ID:	757542Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150712_140711.jpg
Size:	387.6 KB
ID:	757543Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150712_140202.jpg
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	757544
    Mick.

Any idea how much postage would be to Bairnsdale 3875?

Thanks

Comment

anthubbard,
      Thanks for your interest,package and sent to 3875 ,should be $26.00-$30.00.
      Cheers,
      Mick.

Comment

Sunbeam EM6910 coffee machine

Hello again coffee people,
        anthubbard,has first dibbs and once credit into my account is confirmed,please consider this coffee machine & bits as sold!
        Cheers,
        Mick.

Comment

Working...
        X