Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - EM6910 for free! (Almost!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - EM6910 for free! (Almost!)

Hi all

I have an EM6910 that won't heat up. Most likely the steam block thermistor. The micro switch on the hot water knob is disconnected as it has a short but ordinarily doesn't affect operation for coffee. The Steam valve could probably do with a strip down.

So if you can be bothered its repairable or it's a parts bin. Either way it's yours for free! Only catch is I really don't want to post it so you'll need to look to collect from the Central Coast NSW.

PM if interested.

Regards
    Chris

If you can't get rid of it I'd pay the $30ish it would cost to post but I realise how much of a pain it is so no worries if not

Comment

I'll keep it mind. Sooner someone can recycle it rather than leave it for landfill.

Comment

Why not list it in the "Pay It Forward" section for the cost of postage Chris?

Might be exactly what someone needs to get their machine running...

Mal.

Comment

Why not offer it to anthubbard again,for his offered price,might be able to use a spare machine for good condition parts.....a top cover particularly and maybe other parts,as needed (in many years to come).
          Cheers,
          mick,

Comment

I'd certainly be interested if willing to post to Melbourne. I don't want to step on toes, but just thought I'd pipe up.

Comment

Where about in Central Coast are you located. I may be able to come grab the machine, if your not too far off the M1. Thanks, have sent trough a PM too.

Geoff

Comment

Working...
              X