Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V3 and Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder + Accesories Syd

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Rancilio Silvia V3 and Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder + Accesories Syd

I am selling my complete coffee set. All items are used but in good condition. I have used the kit regularly for a total of two years and it has also been in storage on and off for another two years.

The Kit Includes: Rancilio Silvia V3, Rancilio Rocky Doserless Grinder, Barista Tamper, Cleaning powder, Milk Jug, and Tamping Seat.

The aluminium facade where the grouphead is placed has some wear and tear – please see photo below.

Items were purchase from the Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre and they have serviced the Silvia on two occasions.

Pick up can be arranged from Bondi or Sydney CBD. Willing to post at your cost.

Happy to send additional photos to any interested buyers.

$750 - happy to hear any offers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aussieboy_23; 23 July 2015, 11:35 AM.

Not willing to separate?

Comment

Not at this stage - keen to move it all in one go.

Comment

Ok. I'm in Melbourne anyway. But I'm looking for a Rocky.

Comment

Price drop - asking $685

Comment

If you'll separate I'll take the Silvia V3... post to near Melbourne also (maybe you could post to the one place and I'll pickup from spersphone...

Comment

I ended up getting a Rocky from someone on here when they saw my post. And I'm very happy! But it's a great deal!

Comment

Well that would have worked. Could have split it to Melbourne! Still keen to sell as a set and in no rush.

Comment

I decided I might be keen... any idea how much postage would be?

Comment

Not sure on postage costs but I might be able to make a mate lug the full set down to Melbourne next time they travel

Comment

Yeah alright keep me in mind then, I'd be keen.

I'll let you know if anything happens in the meanwhile, but I'm pretty set on a Silvia...

Originally posted by aussieboy_23 View Post
                      Not sure on postage costs but I might be able to make a mate lug the full set down to Melbourne next time they travel

Comment

PM

Hey aussieboy I sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Anthony

Originally posted by aussieboy_23 View Post

Comment

I got a Silvia from another user via PM so I'm all good, thanks people.

Comment

Hey, thanks for getting back to us, let us know if you happen to want to sell just the Rocky.

Comment

err Roy I think Anthubbard was a prospective buyer not the seller!

Comment

Working...
                              X