X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS [Country NSW]: Wega Mini Nova, rotary plumbed

Hi,

I've moved to a Breville dual boiler as it meets my needs better then my Wega did so it's up for sale. The Wega has probably averaged 1-2 cups a day, if that. I'm not a morning coffee drinker and only occasionally had one of an evening.

It is in great working order. Had a new boiler OPV, anti-vac valve, pressurestat microswitch, group seal and shower screen fitted 11 months ago. It also had new relays installed onto the control board at this time.

About 12 months previous to this, a new rotary pump was installed by an inept technician who attempted to repair the power problem it had (this is why the relays were fitted, they were the root cause).

It has had a dual read pressure gauge installed. The original boiler pressure gauge can be supplied if you want to fill the hole left in the upper panel.

An extended steam wand with flat 2 hole steam tip has also been fitted. The standard 4 hole steam wand was useless on these.

Always maintained well with regular backflushing. Comes with 2 portafilters, generic baskets, generic tamper, group head cleaning brush.

I can also supply all necessary plumbing hardware (aside from a water filter). This includes approx. 2 metres of 1/2" braided line and fittings, 350kPa PRV, inline hammer arrester and shutoff tap.

The machine is located in Bathurst NSW, due to it's size and weight I would be reluctant to post.

Price: $800 ono

Click image for larger version

Name:	20150725_183453.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	908.5 KB
ID:	757798Click image for larger version

Name:	20150725_183432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	760.1 KB
ID:	757799
Working...
X