X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - ECM Botticelli with Watlow PID for sale

Hi

I'm selling my ECM Botticelli 11 with Watlow PID. I've just bought another HX machine (little one this time) and the lovely Botticelli is not being used. $450 is the asking price. The PID (a computerised temperature controller) allows for incredible temperature stability, which overcomes the usual temperature surfing for an ideal shot, which you have to do with single boiler machines. You can also dial in different brew temperatures for different roasts.

The Botticelli has a larger boiler than the Silvia (400ml as against 300ml) which gives it more steaming power and I feel better temperature stability. It also has a larger drip tray. As with the Silvia it has a commercial group head and two group handles. I put a coffee-parts 2 hole steam tip for improved steam control for texturing milk- this is an area where this machine particularly shines, along with temperature stability due o the PID

Here is a photo, but I'll include more tomorrow as I have changed which side the PID is on to make it more compact. Machine was new in 2005 and has done sterling service. Only obvious wear is that the shiny chrome has gone from the brew button- these buttons are available from the ECM dealer in Australia.

$450

Winmalee
    Blue Mountains
    Attached Files
    Last edited by telemaster; 26 July 2015, 06:55 PM.

I'm interested in this - PM sent.
    Regards

Comment

This machine is now sold

Comment

Working...
      X