X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Faema Due S for sale

Hi

Both my Faema Due S 2 group machine and ECM Botticelli 11 with PID are up for sale. Due to a change of circumstances I'm down sizing coffee gear as I have to move into a smaller house.

The Faema was new in 2008 and was used for 6 months commercially. It has always been run on filtered water, plumbed in. It was descaled at the beginning of 2014.The Due S is a semi automatic machine, not volumetric, which suited me.

The boiler has been insulated and I have disconnected the left hand group electrically, but there is a new control pad installed which is very easy to reconnect.

I used Greg Pullman's pressure gauged group handle to set the brew pressure at 9 bars.

The only issue with the machine is that there is some corrosion in the thin metal plate that sits below the drip tray around where the overflow pipe is- from condensation I think. This is not visible and in no way affects the operation of the machine.

I've included one photo, more are to come. The gold colour is Vittoria badging.

This machine is capable (and regularly does) of producing superlative coffee if used with a high quality grinder. It needs a 15A power supply and to be plumbed in.

I live at Winmalee in the Blue Mountains near Sydney. $1000 negotiable
    Attached Files
    Last edited by telemaster; 26 July 2015, 09:31 PM.

Bump

All reasonable offers considered for what is an excellent, capable machine!

Ride with the power!

Comment

Come on people, this machine needs a home, all offers considered- it doesn't owe me much!
      A wonderful machine, just surplus to needs!

Comment

Machine is sold

Comment

Working...
        X