X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: La Cimbali Junior (Melbourne) $600

Hi all,
    I have an itch and only an upgrade will scratch it, so looking to get rid of some gear. First up is my cimbali jr. Not too much to say about these things that hasn't been said before do I'll just give you the info on this particular one.
    Purchased a year ago from a pizza shop in pretty shoddy condition and gave it a general clean up. http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...jr-thread.html
    None of the original stickers are still on it so have to hazard a guess at the age. There was a stamp on the element saying 1997 so let's assume it's that old. Drip tray was cracked when I got it, have repaired with plastic cement and seems to be holding up and isn't visible when the grate is in place.
    Has been going strong all year, the element gave up the ghost just this week so have installed a brand new one. Also has a brand new sirai pressurestat. Besides that, she won't win too many beauty contests but it's a great machine, and easy to repair if you're that way inclined. Comes with standard cimbali double basket and a couple of portafilters.
    It's a plumbed machine but I will also be selling a flojet pump in another thread. I don't have the hose to connect to mains plumbing unfortunately. Pick up is in Preston, Vic. Looking for $600 ono
    Attached Files

OK, how about $500 or $620 with the flojet thrown in. Just spent $200 on the element and pressurestat

Comment

Hi magnafunk, I'm interested. I live in NSW so can't pick up but pretty sure I can organise a courier to pick up and pack if that works for you

Comment

Please mark as SOLD thanks

Comment

Working...
        X