X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio Silvia V3 - PID and Naked PF MELB

Hello,

With much regret it's time to move on my Silvia, as I find myself with more coffee machines than I really need!

She has served me well over the last 2 years, and I've taken good care of her - making around 10-15 coffees a week, and kept nice and tidy with a back-flushing routine. The last routine de-scale was two months ago.

I've also given her some new tricks - most notably the PID, which I installed and painstakingly tuned in to get the best balance with recovery and stability. The temperature shown is approx 6-8 degree higher than at the group-head. She could make a good cup before the PID, but now it's so much easier - and you can dial in the temp you want to suit your beans. The mod has made no permanent changes, the PID sits in a little box that's hanging from the side - so it can be removed - if you want, I'm happy to do this (but I've got no idea why you'd want to...)

I've also put in a lower profile shower-screen bolt - a flatter mushroom head (I've kept the old one too).

Comes with a
    - naked PF
    - new ergo PF with a double spout (and a single in spout if you want to swap them)
    - 2 double baskets (14-16 gram and 16-18 gram)
    - 2 single baskets (6-8 gram and 8-10 gram)
    - Blink basket for backflushing
    - Gridenstein knock box
    - some cleaning powder

All up going for $400, and my preference is for buyer pickup in Melbourne.

If I've missed anything, feel free to ask!

ash

Wow thats a real bargain for someone - I thought that $500 used to be the near benchmark price for good condition Silvia's - now you've got PID'd ones with naked PF's etc at 20% less than that! Great buy for someone! GL with sale.

Comment

Great deal, I'll talk to the boss

Comment

I was in Melbourne last week, let me know if you prepare to ship it to NSW.

Comment

Thanks everybody for the interest! The Silvia has sold.

Yes - priced for a quick sale... Sorry to those that missed out, I've only got the one to sell.

Ash

Comment

Working...
          X