This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rocket Giotto Premium Plus, Macap M4D and Accessories

I am moving overseas and have to sell my beloved coffee machine, grinder, etc.

Rocket Giotto Premium Plus. Purchased from Chris at Talk Coffee in March 2009. Has averaged 2 coffees per day. Have always used filtered water with appropriate filter. Backwashed regularly. $1500. Have original box, manuals and invoice. Excellent condition.

Macap M4D (chrome micrometric). Purchased from Chris at Talk Coffee in January 2010. Superb grinder, I’ve owned 3 quality grinders and this is the best by far. $650. Excellent condition. The only thing that could be replaced for approximately $100 is the LED display unit. A little fuzzy when you look at it straight on. However if you look down from above it is clear. Not worth spending the money in my opinion. Have original box, manuals and invoice.

Other (all in excellent condition):

- Naked portafilter (this is the only one I use but there are 2 others that came with the machine, a single and a double)
    - Pullman Barista Tamper (black, flat base)
    - Synesso Ridgeless Basket
    - Bumper Tamper Stand
    - Scottie Callaghan Dosing Tools (I primarily just use the flat one before tamping)
    - Espresso Coffee Catcha (works very well with the M4D, minimises mess or waste)
    - 600 ML Incasa Milk Jug
    - 300 ML Incasa Milk Jug (my favourite)
    - 750 ML Motta Milk Jug ($$ at the time)
    - Milk jug thermometer
    - An assortment of other milk jugs, and bits and pieces.

This is an ideal set-up for someone wishing to produce excellent coffee at home and I would prefer to sell as a package. $2450 + shipping, or pick-up from Townsville. Everything combined well over $4000 new. I can assist with shipping at purchaser’s expense. The equipment should be placed on a mini pallet and then wrapped appropriately. Let me know if you have any questions. PM or email.

Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	757895 Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee 3.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	757896 Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee 4.jpg
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	757897 Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee 5.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	757898 Click image for larger version

Name:	coffee 6.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	757899

I would be interested in the if you decide to separate:

Pullman Barista Tamper (black, flat base)
    Bumper Tamper Stand

Comment

Wow. What a bargain for a CS'er getting started!

Good luck with the sale Buschy and farewell. Hope you'll still pop in here every so often to let us know how you're going.

Chris

Comment

Dream home set up and a bargain. Good luck.

Comment

Hey bushy PM sent.

Comment

Gday Buschy
            Pm sent

Comment

Still available...

Comment

How has this not sold!

Comment

I would offer to buy the Giotto but i fear it may not land in WA in the same condition it left! Whoever snaps it up is a lucky person!

Comment

UPDATE: The Giotto and most of the other accessories have now tentatively sold. That leaves just the M4D grinder for one lucky person! Here is the description again.

Macap M4D (chrome micrometric). Purchased from Chris at Talk Coffee in January 2010. Superb grinder, I’ve owned 3 quality grinders and this is the best by far. $650. Excellent condition. The only thing that could be replaced for approximately $100 is the LED display unit. A little fuzzy when you look at it straight on. However if you look down from above it is clear. Not worth spending the money in my opinion. Have original box, manuals and invoic

Comment

Originally posted by Buschy View Post
                      UPDATE: The Giotto and most of the other accessories have now tentatively sold. That leaves just the M4D grinder for one lucky person! Here is the description again.

Macap M4D (chrome micrometric). Purchased from Chris at Talk Coffee in January 2010. Superb grinder, I’ve owned 3 quality grinders and this is the best by far. $650. Excellent condition. The only thing that could be replaced for approximately $100 is the LED display unit. A little fuzzy when you look at it straight on. However if you look down from above it is clear. Not worth spending the money in my opinion. Have original box, manuals and invoic
                      How many kg do you reckon you've put through it Buschy? (I know... irritating question..)

Comment

Mmmm... Purchased Jan 2010. At home usually 10 months per year, so 50 months to Jan 2015. Tack on another 9 months brings us to now. So... 59 months. 59 months x 30 days = 1770 days. 18g double basket I believe x 2 coffees = 36g / day. 36g x 1770 days = 63,720 grams. 63 kilos all up give or take a few kilos. Correct...?

I just checked the Single and Double dose count on the machine and it suggests 6119 single total and 929 double total. I'm not sure what those figures represent? It would be interesting to know how close my calcs are when compared to dose figures...

Anyways.... it has ground 2 double baskets per day for about 59 months.

Comment

If double is 18g and single is 9g, then your in the ballpark as that would be about 75kg
                          Anyway, PM Sent regarding grinder

Comment

Is it sold?

Comment

No, it is still available and looking for a good home!

Comment

Working...
                              X