Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio S26 - Armidale (could maybe deliver to Newcastle or Sydney)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Rancilio S26 - Armidale (could maybe deliver to Newcastle or Sydney)

I am moving overseas and have to very reluctantly part with my beloved Rancilio S26. This adorable machine is a real workhouse - big boiler, perfect steam, amazing pressure. It heats up quickly and works a dream. However, the steam wand does drip intermittently (not terribly) - I just leave it over the drip tray and there is no trouble.

The machine is currently in good working condition (with the exception of the steamwand as mentioned above). The pump is 3 years old and I replaced the wiring to the boiler just this year. I adore the delicious coffee made with this S26 (grey colour) and would prefer not to part with it, but taking it to Germany just isn't an option. My loss is your gain. The machine is plumbed in but I have modified the bottom of the drip tray to remove the waste tubing (I just have a tray underneath and empty this when needed - it was easier than plumbing it to the waste). You can buy tubing and hook it up the the waste without a problem.

I am located in Armidale, but will be driving to Newcastle and Sydney within the next few weeks, so if you commit to buying this machine, I can potentially deliver to either of those areas (or somewhere en route).

If you are interested I can email a video of the gorgeous crema and smooth milk this desirable machine creates.

I am asking $850. Included in this price are:

4 milk jugs (a variety from single cup through to 4 cups of milks)
    temperature gauge for the milk
    stainless steel tamper
    single and double portafilter (no longer in shiny condition but work just fine)
    blind filter for backwashing.

Interested, PM sent

Comment

Sold pending delivery ��

Comment

Working...
      X