X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: Compak K10 PB/WBC - Melbourne

Hi all,

Up for sale is my Compak K10. It's the WBC spec (separate doser lid piece, no tamper 'nose', no autofill, lower rpm).

Purchased new last year (2014) and has only seen home use. I'm the only user and I single dose all the time. Can't have more than 30kg beans through based on my monthly average consumption.

Excellent condition and definitely well-cared. Comes with the original box and the hopper has not seen a bean.

All yours for $950 (very firm), pick up only - Fitzroy, Melbourne. Cheaper than HG-one so why bother hand grinding

Reason for sale is because I want to liquidize some cash (due to recent purchases - my Brugnetti Aurora) and I wanted to try other grinders (thinking of new Pharos). Nothing to do with the grinder itself - it works like a dream! Single dosing with minimal retention and is very forgiving - characteristic of titan conical burrs. Not to mention the taste subtleties if you're a short black purist. I know I will definitely regret selling it, but I want the Aurora to stay even more.

p/s: you may see the adjustment collar has a printed paper scale for grind setting - that's totally removable without leaving any residue, just a regular double-sided tape.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by samuellaw178; 15 September 2015, 07:25 PM. Reason: typo

Damn son, that's a steal!

Comment

Hi Samuellaw178, PM sent.

Comment

Thanks CS! It's sold

Comment

Working...
        X