Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - QUAHA Napoletana serie II (Combi); Similar to Lelit/Nemox/Imat/Mokita

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - QUAHA Napoletana serie II (Combi); Similar to Lelit/Nemox/Imat/Mokita

Hi all,
    I am selling my excess QUAHA Napoletana serie II for $450 if anyone in Melbourne is interested.

This machine is a "Combi" model with integrated grinder. These machine have many names (Lelit, Mokita, Nemox, Imat) and quality variations. This machine has a full body made of stainless steel, rather than a galvanised plate to hold the boiler and pump than say a Nemox variant. The boiler is brass. The water tank is huge. The drip tray is large. The grinder is stepless. Not much to complain about.

Pickup from Thomastown, VIC. I could lug it in to work near the CBD in Southbank.

This machine is in great condition:
    -: This machine has had the boiler o-rings changed due to bolt failure and now has stainless steel bolts (A2 grade equivalent to 304 or 18/8).

-: I have just replace the old rubber group head gasket with a new silicone gasket.

-: I have uploaded a movie of the machine working on Youtube for you to see as well (sorry you can see my mug ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfep...ature=youtu.be

Hopefully you find it a new home.

Any questions about the machine is welcomed.

George
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metho; 19 September 2015, 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Wow!

You've certainly looked after this beauty "metho"...
    A credit to you mate...

Mal.

Comment

Thanks! I try my best.

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
      Wow!

You've certainly looked after this beauty "metho"...
      A credit to you mate...

Mal.

Comment

Where did you get the silicone gasket?
        I have had the same model for 10 years - works well apart from the grinder needing a whack occasionally!

Comment

Seems to be a popular question. The silicone gasket was supplied by Jetblack Espresso on my last order. Would be wise to ask if that is what they have in stock. The use of red silicone gaskets was popular in the past with Imat and Mokita models, but then I could only find black rubber gaskets.

Originally posted by DSG View Post
          Where did you get the silicone gasket?
          I have had the same model for 10 years - works well apart from the grinder needing a whack occasionally!
          Needing to whack the grinder? Never seen that one before!

They are great machines, especially with the 3-way solenoid valves that this one I am selling has. Pretty hard to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by metho View Post
            Seems to be a popular question. The silicone gasket was supplied by Jetblack Espresso on my last order. Would be wise to ask if that is what they have in stock. The use of red silicone gaskets was popular in the past with Imat and Mokita models, but then I could only find black rubber gaskets.

Needing to whack the grinder? Never seen that one before!

They are great machines, especially with the 3-way solenoid valves that this one I am selling has. Pretty hard to kill.
            I replaced the grinder switch with no improvement, so I guess there is a loose wire somewhere. I have just ordered an OE Pharos hand grinder so will see how that goes rather than muck around further.

Comment

BTW there is a good review on the Pullman website. I improved my shots a lot by following his advice.

Comment

Price Drop to $395

This puppy is in great condition, serviced with a new gasket for sale and has a 3-way solenoid valve.

Originally posted by metho View Post
                Hi all,
                I am selling my excess QUAHA Napoletana serie II for $450 if anyone in Melbourne is interested.

This machine is a "Combi" model with integrated grinder. These machine have many names (Lelit, Mokita, Nemox, Imat) and quality variations. This machine has a full body made of stainless steel, rather than a galvanised plate to hold the boiler and pump than say a Nemox variant. The boiler is brass. The water tank is huge. The drip tray is large. The grinder is stepless. Not much to complain about.

Pickup from Thomastown, VIC. I could lug it in to work near the CBD in Southbank.

This machine is in great condition:
                -: This machine has had the boiler o-rings changed due to bolt failure and now has stainless steel bolts (A2 grade equivalent to 304 or 18/8).

-: I have just replace the old rubber group head gasket with a new silicone gasket.

-: I have uploaded a movie of the machine working on Youtube for you to see as well (sorry you can see my mug ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyfep...ature=youtu.be

Hopefully you find it a new home.

Any questions about the machine is welcomed.

George

Comment

Hi George, I've just sent you a PM.

Comment

Still on sale. Price drop by to $350!

For the machine with portafilter only. This is a very fair price considering the condition of the machine.

Comment

This machine is now sold.

Comment

Working...
                      X