X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! [Syd/NSW] Rocket R58 Espresso machine

I am selling my R58 as I have recently become an Alex Leva owner

This machine was purchased (near new) from another CSer 2 years ago & has been my loyal companion since. It is in IMMACULATE condition and has been exceptionally well looked after. It was used for 3 months from the tank using appropriately filtered water and for the last 21 months has been plumbed with a C150 filter/PLV setup. Since my divorce nearly 12 months ago it has been used as a single boiler machine only as I'm an espresso drinker. I used the PID to activate the steam boiler every fortnight or whenever a milk drinker was visiting. The machine was backflushed daily & espresso detergent backflushed monthly. It has never missed a beat & if you're reading this ad you know how good these machines are. They are a robustly built, dual boiler, rotary pump machine that looks amazing.

The machine comes packaged in the original box & has all the OEM accessories including Rocket milk jug, tamper, 2 portafilters & baskets, manuals etc. Original purchase receipt included [from CoffeeParts Australia].

I have reconfigured the machine back to work off tank water & to utilise the drip tray. All the OEM accessories are in the box to allow converting back to plumbed (a 2 minute job). I have also included a braided steel water supply hose with appropriate fittings still in place to enable direct connection to a C150 filter/PLV water supply with no hassles. Included is a choice of 3 steam tips - 1.2 & 1.5mm 2 hole & 1.2mm 4 hole.

Since the Alex Leva has a different size brew head I have some other accessories that may be available if you're interested also including naked PF, blind basket, Espro click tamper, higher legs, VST baskets, OE Ipanema dosing cylinder & stainless steel OE dosing funnel.

I have included only one photo with the machine as it was on my bench prior to packing it away - you can be assured it is in perfect condition. All photos and specs of this machine can be "Googled".

I am looking for $2500 for this beautiful machine.

Please do NOT 'low ball' me with ridiculous offers. I would consider shipping the machine via courier subject to negotiation but obviously I would prefer local pickup as I can personally guarantee the condition of the machine without courier involvement.

I am happy to answer any questions - feel free to ask.

Cheers,
    Doug
    Attached Files
    Last edited by YouSnooze; 13 October 2015, 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention steam tips

What a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by YouSnooze View Post
      I am selling my R58 as I have recently become an Alex Leva owner ......

....Please do NOT 'low ball' me with ridiculous offers. I would consider shipping the machine via courier subject to negotiation but obviously I would prefer local pickup as I can personally guarantee the condition of the machine without courier involvement.

I am happy to answer any questions - feel free to ask.

Cheers,
      Doug
      What a bargain Doug. I'd like to hope that at your advertised price, you will have prospective buyers high-balling via PM. I would have thought that $3k was realistic.

Good luck with the sale!

Chris

Comment

pm sent.......

Comment

bargain

Comment

If only you were in Brisbane!

Comment

bargain indeed, $3k would be my asking price if i were to sell mine

at $2.5k its a steal

Comment

Absolute bargain. !!!!!

Comment

How has this not sold yet?? Epic bargain

Comment

OP please reply to pm...........

Comment

Originally posted by Davos View Post
                      How has this not sold yet?? Epic bargain

Perhaps the OP is waiting for more "high-ball offers"

Comment

Originally posted by Gavisconi007 View Post
                        Perhaps the OP is waiting for more "high-ball offers"
                        He may well be. They're unobtanium at the importers- so for new, it's a case of wait or search for a reseller who might have one sitting around...

Comment

I'm not greedy. I am willing to accept my asking price and I've had a significant number of enquiries. I work long hours during the week & I'm doing the right thing by offering to bring the machine to potential buyers to show them first. The weekend is the only time I can do that. I am in the process of arranging 'showings' for this weekend.

Comment

Bargain, if you have no takers locally, send it over to me in WA!

Comment

What a steal for whoever ends up with this R58!

Comment

Working...
                              X