X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: [ACT\NSW] ECM Technika IV Rotary 2015

Up for sale is my , Technika IV Profi , Rotary , Stainless tank ,

purchased in Feb 2015 so around 8 months old

has the usual small scratches on the cup warmer and drip tray from normal use, plus one small mark behind the drip tray but obviously not noticeable when the tray is in place (drip tray edge rubbed on front cover lip it could be polished out if you wanted to).

I had the pstat replaced under warranty as boiler pressure was drifting , new one is rock solid

Machine has been used for a couple of espresso's each day - back flushed with water after each session, Chemical cleaned every couple of weeks with EVO , only filtered water used (although ACT water is soft ) , all the stainless regularly cleaned and polished

Comes with all the usual bits

1 spout portafilter handle
    2 spout portafiler handle
    Double and single baskets
    user manual
    cleaning brush

Plus a new ECM genuine naked portafilter handle ($119) and a tub EVO backflush cleaner

I have the original packaging so it can be boxed and shipped at your expense

Pickup \ inspection from the ACT ( happy to meet half way for any Sydney based buyers )

$2350

I will post some pics later

FS: [ACT\NSW] ECM Technika IV Rotary 2015

Woah why the sale? This machine is awesome and quiet as a dream (well my one is anyway!) someone will be happy.

If you'd be willing to sell me the naked portafilter separate let me know by DM.

Comment

Pics added -- not sure why they insist on being sideways - i tried to take a pic of the very small mark behind the drip tray but no joy -- too small
      i agree great machine but need the funds to fund another purchase so it needs to go
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20151013_162710.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	741130Click image for larger version

Name:	20151013_162718.jpg
Size:	336.1 KB
ID:	741131Click image for larger version

Name:	20151013_162116.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	741132Click image for larger version

Name:	20151013_162105.jpg
Size:	353.5 KB
ID:	741133Click image for larger version

Name:	20151013_163246.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	359.9 KB
ID:	741134

Comment

Originally posted by wizzzzzzzzzzer View Post
        Pics added -- not sure why they insist on being sideways
        Because the pics are attached/displayed per the original orientation of the camera/phone when they were taken. To display attached pics in the proper orientation use a photo editing program to rotate them.

Java "Crick in his neck" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

SOLD pending funds transfer - Thanks to everyone that showed interest

Comment

Nice job wizzzzer! Hopefully it's not too long for you between shots.

Comment

Working...
            X