This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS: ECM Giotto Premium

EDIT: This is a premium plus not premium.
    I have for sale one excellent condition ECM Giotto Premium espresso machine that is working flawlessly but it is just not used anymore.
    This has been fully serviced by Talk Coffee on 5/11/14 and prior to that was descaled so it is good to go.
    Will come with the following extras all in excellent condition;

- Rattleware milk Jug.
    - Rocket Milk Jug
    - Click Tamper and Tamping station
    - IMS shower screen installed and one brand new in box
    - VST basket
    - Precision basket
    - Single and Double group heads
    - Cafetto powder
    - ACF espresso cups if wanted

Looking for a reasonable $1200 picked up from Melbourne City or you can arrange pack and send to come and pick all of this up from me.

Last edited by diode123; 20 October 2015, 05:16 PM.

Just wondering what the age of the machine is?
    Thanks
    Shannon.

Comment

Also interested in age diode, if you get no taker locally PM me, I would be interested in getting it crated up and brought over west.
      Nate

Comment

I think these are around 10 years old but in very good nick internally and externally ( photos up tonight after work )...Nate no problem shipping if you want to organise a courier etc.

Comment

I just found the service invoice and this was performed on the 5/11/14 summary below;

Service of Giotto Premium Plus. Replace tank. We replaced neon and steam tap shaft (heavily
          worn), shower and group seal, 1 x tap washer. Rebuilt group, taps and wands, cleaned autofill
          and replaced wiring to tank coupling.
          Parts
          Neon 240V
          Shower and group seal
          Steam valve stem
          Water tank
          1 x teflon washer

Comment

I'm moving house in two weeks so I need this gone before then how does $1000 sound?
            Last edited by diode123; 22 October 2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diode123 View Post
              I think these are around 10 years old but in very good nick internally and externally ( photos up tonight after work )...Nate no problem shipping if you want to organise a courier etc.
              Hi Diode,
              Im doing a bit of online research about these machines and im getting confused.
              There seems to be different manufacturers of ecm, german and italian.
              Can someone give a quick story on the difference between ECM, Rocket, giotto, premuim, premium plus etc.
              Particularly who built what, when they built it, where they built it, and the difference between models please ?
              Many thanks,
              Aaron

Comment

Do you have the box for it? I'm interested but would have to arrange the courier to sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyboy View Post
                  Do you have the box for it? I'm interested but would have to arrange the courier to sydney.
                  No box sorry but pack and send will box this up for you and also courier it to your door.

Comment

Machine is off of the market at this stage thanks for all that inquired about this...Please close this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X