This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS: La Pavoni PLH Professional Chrome Wood - Gold Coast, QLD

It's time for me to let this baby go. La Pavoni PLH Professional in a wood and chrome trim. Manual lever espresso machine. Bought it brand new around April of this year. It's in perfect condition. Australian plug.

Asking $900. Would prefer local buyers but I can ship interstate at your expense. Still have the original box and accessories. Machine is located on the Gold Coast, QLD.

Pulls probably one of the best espresso shots with fresh beans in my opinion. A bit of a learning curve but once you've figured out a process, it pulls some nice shots.

Reason for selling: Downsizing my coffee gear.
    Attached Files

Price drop: $800

Comment

A little update: That little fabric wire trail is a thermocouple. I taped it to the head on the back to help with my shot-pulling process so I can get a somewhat repeatable process. You can remove it if you'd like.

Comment

Price drop again. . . $750. This machine is practically new.

Comment

I've been thinking of getting one of these this year, currently don't have spare cash after moving, but hopefully (for me) it's still available in a few weeks. And I'm only about 50min away.

Comment

Pm'd u. Will wait to hear back.

Comment

You PM'd me (not the seller)

I'd check if you have PM'd the seller too :P

Comment

Ha ha. Woops.

Comment

Cheers for the reply guys. Anyway, just to clarify since I had a question on this matter:

That thermocouple wire is only taped onto the head with one of those silver duct tape. It can be removed and if there is any residue on it, it should clean right off quite easily. I did not drill into or tapped any holes to install that.

Comment

kyeba, machine is still available. tobeanornottobean is still on the fence about it. Give me a bell if you're still interested. Cheers!

Comment

Machine has sold. Mods please close this thread. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X