X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS - Ballarat/Melb HG One 2015 BeadBlasted Mazzer 83mm Burrs

Hi Guys

My wife has given me the go ahead to buy a grinder I've been lusting over forever, a Kony-E but, the HG One has to be sold first..........

Ive gone from preparing espresso for myself, to often having to do 5-6 in a row, which means the kony will be better suited. Wish i could own both but i can't (I've been down this path before and know i will regret the sale, but i can't own both).

it was purchased in January 2015 and was used daily for most of the year (in storage for a few months)

I paid just over $1450 delivered (i got lucky and didn't pay GST either), so I'm looking for $1250 plus post - replacement cost at todays rates would be around $1650 plus GST (35X35X55 approx 15kg box would be posted from 3352 if you want to calculate postage).

It comes with the blind tumbler and anti static thingy. All original bits and original packaging.

I'm located in MILLBROOK VIC (near Ballarat) but could deliver to the western suburbs of Melbourne at a mutually agreeable time or meet halfway if can be sorted for someone from the east.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am willing to swap for a Kony-E with money on top of someone isn't making full use and wants to downsize to a great single dose grinder.

I'm having issues uploading photos, ill keep trying. Not sure whats happening, or why they are rotated..... sorry
    Attached Files

This is sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest guys.

Comment

Working...
    X