Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - [FOR SALE] EXPOBAR Minore III For Sale [CANBERRA] $1500 The lot

Selling my Expobar Minore III with New BLUE PID and Grinder, as well as all my jugs, cups, and related paraphernalia.

Everything is in good order and working well. I've only ever used highly filtered water in it.

Reason for selling is that I'm moving house and I'm not that into coffee anymore.

Yes!! These are the same photos that I used last time. No point re-taking the same photos when nothing but the PID has changed. I bit the bullet and forked out the money for the BLUE PID.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Grinder_02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	758046Click image for larger version

Name:	Grinder_01.jpg
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	758047Click image for larger version

Name:	Expobar_02.jpg
Size:	468.2 KB
ID:	758048Click image for larger version

Name:	Expobar_01.jpg
Size:	318.8 KB
ID:	758049

If you're quick, you can even have my stash of coffee that's in the freezer.

Strictly pickup only.

I've had the machine since May 2009. Was purchased from Di Bartoli.

PM for questions and offerings.

This machine can be plumbed in assuming you can afford the pump and all the modifications you need to fit said pump.
    Last edited by BeanMonkey; 28 October 2015, 06:26 PM.

That's an absolute bargain! good luck with the sale

Comment

Is this the same machine you were selling two years ago, it seems to be looking at the 4 photo's, they are identical to the Oct 2013 ones, if this is the same machine have you replaced the faulty PID that you talked about back then.

Comment

It would also be prudent to post current pics rather than ones that are years out of date.

Java "Previous sale: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/sold/36136...-canberra.html " phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyh View Post
          if this is the same machine have you replaced the faulty PID that you talked about back then.
          BeanMonkey mentioned a blue PID. Looking at the previous ad, the PID was red. Looks like it may have been replaced.

Comment

Can it be plumbed in? Or does it use an internal tank?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
              It would also be prudent to post current pics rather than ones that are years out of date.
              Thanks Javaphile, Normally it's better to have recent pics, but only the PID has changed. My kitchen is being renovated, and don't have time to take new photos. The forums photo uploader already had the pictures, so I just chose those as it was convenient.

Originally posted by liamo
              Can it be plumbed in? Or does it use an internal tank?
              See first post. Has internal tank at the moment.

Originally posted by Dimmy
              BeanMonkey mentioned a blue PID. Looking at the previous ad, the PID was red. Looks like it may have been replaced.
              You are correct a mundo! ( showing my age there)

Cheers! Thanks for the questions and interest.

Comment

Sold, pending payment!!

I can't seem to edit the FP.

Comment

Working...
                X