This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - Isomac Millenium and Mini Mazzer

It's time I let my machine go to a new home. its approximately 6 years old, had a full service done by Rio Coffee Adelaide about 8 months ago, boiler out and cleaned and full descale, clean and new everything. Works 100% and any test welcome. I could post but probably too heavy, have spares like blank and descaling powder etc. Tamper I keep. The Mazzer had service also but nothing there to really go wrong and never has, both were for home use only and never had much work. looking for $1600 for both. I also don't seem to be able to upload any images but feel free to contact me on frank@formeprojex.com.au and I forward what ever you require. cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3342.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.5 KB
ID:	741210there you go, I did get it uploaded.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	741211And here is the grinder

Comment

Hi Bigguy,

I am still on the look out for an espresso set up similar to yours, the distance may be the problem for me though, it's not just the cost to freight but the damage that could be done to the gear on the trip up and over to me. Do you still have the original box and packaging, like the polystyrene bits that fit in and hold everything together.

I will do a few searches and get a rough idea what it would cost to freight something that size to me before I ask the other two thousand questions I have, and discuss the price with you, but I expect that by the time I do that, someone local will have bought your gear for you.

Cheers
        Tony

Comment

Hi Tony, firstly apology for the writing but for some reason I can't put in any paragraphs. I do not have the boxes but I can get some from Rio Coffee as they are only 3-4km's from my place. I can also ask them what it is to post as they post these every day. I can't see a problem with sending them anywhere just the weight but that can be sorted easily too. Cheers.

Comment

Couriers using road freight will price using box dimensions rather than weight. The price of just depot-to-depot freight (rather than household-to-household) is usually cheap but adding insurance changes the equation a bit.

Comment

G'day Bigguy,
              If the above deal with Tony falls through for some reason I am local to you and interested in the Isomac separately.
              Rod

Comment

4heckssake I will wait and see what I hear and let you know. cheers

Comment

Bigguy

Go ahead and talk with 4heckssack, I'm still undecided on what I want.

Goodluck to the both of you on the deal

Comment

Ok mate
                    Hey, what do you know, I can write properly on my home computer.

No worries.

Comment

PMd you BigGuy

Comment

PM'd back mate

Comment

hi mate, if they haven't sold I'm local to you and possibly interested in the pair.

Let me know.

Cheers

Comment

If 4heckssake has fallen through, happy for you to pursue the sale of the pair.

Comment

Apologies all, I haven't checked back for a few days and just caught up on this.
                              I'm only interested in the Isomac, not the grinder, so if you have people interested in the pair then go for it fellas.
                              If you want to sell the Isomac separately to a local let me know a price please. thanks,
                              Rod.

Comment

Working...
                              X