Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Expobar Ruggero 2group (high) w/grinder very low usage.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS: Expobar Ruggero 2group (high) w/grinder very low usage.

I am selling one of my coffee machines with Cunill/Iberital MC9 grinder. Both the machine and grinder have had relatively little use as they spent their lives at a hobby shop. This machine is a desirable "high group". Comes with group handles and a tall coffee grounds knock tube as well. This machine can handle a very busy cafe setting with two steam wands, 2 groups and a large 11.5 litre 3300 watt copper boiler. This is a well known reliable brand. Would also be awesome overkill at home. With a powerful rotary pump, this machine can draw from a water container with no issue.

I am a coffee machine technician by trade and I have gone through and made sure everything is in good order. I just replaced the group seals and shower screens and the back lit lights as it looks way cooler with it lit up.

It is immediately evident how little use this machine has had as it presents very well in this beautiful metallic blue. Really looks better in person. If you are local to the Melbourne area, I can deliver and set up. I can post if required but would have to look into costs to your location and quite. This is a good price for this equipment... thousands less than new. $3800

Happy to answer any questions. Jason 0431 819 838.
    Attached Files
Working...
X