This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Lido 2 for sale Hobart Tas

Having upgraded to a Lido E I have my Lido 2 for sale. It has anti-static jar, adjustment ring lock washer set, and Lido 3 soft winder knob upgrades. Current replacement cost approximates $350 but am offering this at $180 plus any postage costs to mainland buyers.

This is a capable hand grinder and is only being replaced as a result of an attack of upgraditis in search of lighter weight for travel, and to take advantage of the greater adjustability offered in the espresso range by the Lido E. I am confident that this grinder will serve its new owner well.

The replacement Static Dissapative Plastic grounds jar is made of RTP (Permastat) BPA Free ABS Plastic, and is the same size, and capacity as the original 8oz glass jar.

The adjustment ring cushioning set acts as a break between the locking and adjustment rings, and helps reduce the chance of them sticking.

The replacement winder knob assembly includes a new shaft, screw, hard knob body and soft silicone knob cover provides a freer spinning, slightly larger, and softer feeling winder.

Comes in original packaging and with hex driver tool and cleaning brush.
    Attached Files

I may be interested but it will be a while before the jigsaw pieces come together and I can pull the trigger... PM sent
    How much use has it had?

Comment

Interested- PM sent

Comment

Working...
      X