This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Kenwood ES630

Hi Guys, I have a Kenwood ES630 for sale. It was originally purchased for $319.00 from Harvey Norman. I had used it for a while and then had it in storage for about 6 years and then started using it again. I did however upgrade to a HX machineand therefore have no use for this machine. When I purchased it, I did so on the basis that it was the Number 1 ranking espresso machine in it's class according to choice magazine. Well they were right. This little machine makes brilliant espresso. After every use (being quite pedantic), I would pull off every movable part and clean it. The machine was regularly descaled and with it you get the 2 baskets, the group handle (obviously),tamper and the instruction booklet. I will even throw in some sachets of descaler. please note however , every now and then, a little bit of water squirts out of the steam want but apart from that, the machine is great. It has a very practical design which is extremely easy to clean. This was one of the main reasons I purchased it. Little did I know then how good an espresso it made. It is actually still possible to buy almost any part for this machine (if you needed them) believe it or not as I checked online but the parts come from England. I live in Sydney and would be happy to deliver it to anyone in the Sydney metro area. I am asking for $150. This is a great machine for someone new to espresso or is on a budget.

John
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1972.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	758093Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1971.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	758092
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jester; 8 November 2015, 08:32 PM.

Hi guys, due to a lack of interest, I am reducing the price to $110

Comment

I am reluctantly reducing this down to $75 as I do intend to sell

Comment

Hi John, Is this still for sale, and would you be interested in posting it at all? I'm in Victoria.

Comment

Working...
        X