X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Mazzer Kony Electronic: Tas

For sale is an as new Mazzer Kony Electronic Serial No 1208209

The grinder has had very little use and is in as new condition. I purchased it at auction several months ago where it had been little used in a coffee shop linked to an art gallery.

In my domestic situation where I always single dose I’ve found no advantage over my motorized HG One and hence am offering it for sale.

The Grinder is heavy with a plastic bean hopper that will have to be boxed separately and hence will be expensive to ship.

Pickup is preferred from Longford Tasmania.

Price $1500

Thanks

You may want to see this thread. This guy was looking for a kony e and is from Burnie

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/coffee-har...e-robur-e.html

Comment

That would be me
      Interested! Will PM you

Comment

Originally posted by andrewT View Post
        That would be me
        Interested! Will PM you
        Haha.. must have been perfect timing. Hope you get it. Kony e's are amazing grinders - mine has been used and abused and just keeps performing.

Comment

Sorry off topic but I would be very interested to see your motorised HG One.

Comment

Andrew is going to take the Kony.
            I saw his request but thought I was too late and it was easier to to post all the info here for all to see.
            The HG One mod is now two years old and works very well. I have previously post some original photos on Home Barista but will take some more and put them up.

Comment

Working...
            X