Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Fs - londinium 1 lever , tank or plumbed supply and hg one melbourne

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Fs - londinium 1 lever , tank or plumbed supply and hg one melbourne

Local sale only. To be sold as a package. I am not prepared to sell the grinder only.

Fixed Price $3300.

Londinium 1

Orginally supplied with tank and pump it was later upgraded to plumbed in. All parts are included and I have both the solid and hatch top covers so that new owner has the option of either tank or plumbed operation. Steam arm is on the left when facing the machine.

The machine was originally equipped with the plastic handles however these were upgraded with Londinium wenge as soon as they became available.

The machine has been great and has been replaced by an L1-P.

HG One

HG One, 83mm burrs. The original invoice is not clear but I'm pretty sure they are Mazzer burrs. Definately coated. Used regularly since August 2013. Approx 2kgs/month so probably in the order of 50-60 kg total. Grinder equipped with wiper and also includes a spare set of 3 wipers.

Mods: The L1 was listed for sale on elsewhere but this has has now been withdrawn for sale and is therefore now only available on CS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mcoccia; 10 November 2015, 01:03 PM.

Good luck with the sale. This is a great price and represents unbelievable value, as replacement cost is very high.

Once you go lever, you will never go back.

Comment

Nice setup. PM sent.

Comment

Fixed price means fixed price. I am not open to offers.

Comment

No worries. Offer withdrawn. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

PM sent.........

Comment

SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Working...
              X