X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS - Mazzer Robur-E - Central West NSW

Hi all
    It's with a slight sigh that I'm putting up my Robur-E up for sale.

Due to health reasons I've pretty much had to give up the brew of choice, and the poor ole Robur has been virtually unused for 6 months. Most grinding duties for the good lady wife and the others are being handled by the Lido.

Bought in December 2013, the Robur has around 1700 double/triple shots on the clock, so really the burrs are only just bedded in. Includes the micro hopper, all original packaging etc etc. The main hopper is virtually unused (a couple of days until I got the micro hopper) and the catch tray not used at all. The supplied tamp has been used for the micro-hopper weight. Condition is immaculate - no external signs of wear and tear.

This is a great grinder - will be rather sad to let it go. It is super fast, quiet and gives a great flavour profile, especially for black coffees. The "I can taste 0.5 gram of 5 minute old coffee in a shot" grind retention brigade would hate it - I would guess it has around 50-80g retention. However, with a slight purge and 2-3 doubles a day I found it a very easy 'daily driver' to live with using good fresh coffee, and had no real issues with the flavour suffering in any way at all - even compared back to back with the Lido grinding super-fresh with no retention. Never found retention a biggie anyway

These grinders now retail at around $3700-3900. I'm looking for $2700. Prefer pickup - but could organise courier at buyers expense as I have original packaging.

Just want it to go to an appreciative home!

Cheers Matt

Click image for larger version

Name:	DBC-Micro-Hopper_FMD4353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	758118

Name:	DBC-Micro-Hopper_FMD4739.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	758119

Name:	Robur Data.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	758120

Oh, and by the way - be aware that these grinders are big!

Price drop to $2500...

Comment

Aaaand to $2350… (bad as European cars these things!)

Comment

Is your Robur still on the market DBC?

Comment

Yes indeed - pm sent

Comment

Hi,

PM sent.

Kind regards,

Ben

Comment

Update: had a number of offers over the past month ranging in level of optimism
              Price drop to $2100 + freight.
              Cheers Matt

Comment

Might put the grinder sale on hold for now.
                So sale withdrawn.
                Thanks Mods

Comment

Working...
                X