This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS Behmor Plus Sydney Pickup Only

Behmor Plus upgraded from Behmor 1600 original.

+ > 4.5 kilo of greens to get you started. 2 kilos of Ethiopian Koke Natural, vacuum packed. 1.8 kilos of Sumatran Lake Tawar, and around a kilo of Brazil Fazenda Aurea.

Original box provided. You can take the old panel if you want it as a backup. Some internal discolouration in the roast chamber from the roasting process. I'll let the photos tell the story.

A good option for beginners who want to dabble in roasting without a big commitment.

Reason for selling is upgrading to something with BT logging, probably a HT.

Pickup in North Sydney area.

$300.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Just wondering how old it is and how many Kilo's (aprox) have you put through it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark_Smith View Post
      Just wondering how old it is and how many Kilo's (aprox) have you put through it ?
      I purchased off another CSer in early 2014. It hadn't been used much at that point, but I can't tell you when it was originally purchased sorry. I generally roast fortnightly 200g batches on average as this suits my moderate coffee consumption, although I have patches where I do more, and others when I do less. I'd say I've put through about 10 kilos.

Comment

G'day, PM sent

Comment

FS Behmor Plus Sydney Pickup Only

Mods please mark as sold for 200. Thanks all.
          Last edited by pyrmontboy200; 20 November 2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X