This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Breville/Sunbeam machines for parts or repair

Good morning all. As discussed in other threads, I have ended up with a few machines in need of repair or good for parts, I'll be as upfront as possible with these machines, but both were bought second-hand, so I only know so much about them:

1: Breville BES820XL.

I have had this machine for just over 12 months. Cosmetically it is a bit rough, but in the time I have had it, I have regularly descaled and cleaned. There are scourer marks on the chassis in various places and some corrosion, but overall it presents as acceptable. Comes with all original accessories and an extra group handle. I also have a generic single wall, double shot basket and an extra group head seal. The only issue this machine is having is that it is no longer creating the required back pressure to pull a proper shot. I have included a video so you can see (and maybe diagnose) what it's doing. I deliberately put too fine-a grind in, so you could see that it is back flushing the water when it gets to a certain pressure. Hopefully someone with the know how can fix this issue quite cheap, if not, then there are plenty of spare parts to make this worthwhile. I am chasing $50 or nearest offer. Pickup is in Officer, Vic, or Dandenong Sth (business hours).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447539629.951442.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.1 KB
ID:	758133

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447539646.233887.jpg
Size:	412.4 KB
ID:	758134

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447539660.889432.jpg
Size:	402.6 KB
ID:	758135

(My son in the background, try keeping a 3-year-old quiet for 25 seconds!!)

https://vimeo.com/145746351

2: Sunbeam EM6900

Cosmetically in quite good condition, bought second-hand, got home and there is next to no steam pressure, could be hardware, could be software... What you see is what you get, no group handle and no group head seal, as I have salvaged these for use on my 7000 (to recoup some of the loss). Asking $50 or if someone wants to throw me a fair offer (not sure what it's worth to someone). Pickup same as above :-)

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447542602.640475.jpg
Size:	504.7 KB
ID:	758136

KiZz84,
    Good luck with your sale however,keeping both the group handle/baskets/group seal won't assist your Sunbeam em7000.This is due to different sizes of both machines,54mm for the Breville BES820 and 58mm for the Sunbeam em7000,these are not interchangeable fittings.
    May I suggest you include the Breville gear with the BES820 machine to greatly increase your chances of a quicker sale.
    I'm annoyed I live too far away to collect all myself,know anyone up here in area 3690,that you visit frequently?
    cheers,
    Mick.

Comment

Hi, any chance of packing them up and shipping them? Even if you can just pack them I'll organise a courier.

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
      KiZz84,
      Good luck with your sale however,keeping both the group handle/baskets/group seal won't assist your Sunbeam em7000.This is due to different sizes of both machines,54mm for the Breville BES820 and 58mm for the Sunbeam em7000,these are not interchangeable fittings.
      I think he only kept the seal and handle from the Sunbeam, ad sounds like all the parts come with the Breville.

Comment

Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
        KiZz84,
        May I suggest you include the Breville gear with the BES820 machine to greatly increase your chances of a quicker sale.
        I'm annoyed I live too far away to collect all myself,know anyone up here in area 3690,that you visit frequently?
        cheers,
        Mick.
        Thanks mate, and sorry no one in the area unfortunately, but I'll let you know if anything comes up!!

Sorry if it's not clear, the Breville has all accessories in the first photo, including a whole bunch of baskets and spare group head seal/shower screen... I'm keeping parts from the 6900, as they are mostly compatible with the 7000, maybe I should have made separate listings, just trying not to clog the news feed! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
          Hi, any chance of packing them up and shipping them? Even if you can just pack them I'll organise a courier.

I think he only kept the seal and handle from the Sunbeam, ad sounds like all the parts come with the Breville.
          Send me a PM mate. I just moved house, so still have some packaging here... Hopefully we can sort something out :-)

Comment

Originally posted by KizZ84 View Post
            Send me a PM mate. I just moved house, so still have some packaging here... Hopefully we can sort something out :-)
            Sent you a message, let me know if you didn't receive it.

Comment

Sorry man, replied now :-)

Comment

Both machines for sale, pref pickup!!

Comment

Working...
                X