X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - 2014 Rancilio Silvia V.4

Hi Snobs,

Selling my Rancilio Silvia V.4 - upgrading to a DB or HX machine so ...
    off she goes.

Been using it for six months, back flushed every day; chemical every 4-7 days. Comes with chunky portafilter and VST 18 ridge less basket, 15grm and 7grm Rancilio baskets, paperwork rubber faux back flush disc, plastic-fantastic tamper, one and two hole steam nibs and single pour spout.

I've rebuilt the steam valve two weeks' ago; new group seal and diffuser screen. I'll descale it, remove the boiler and inspect, replace boiler gasket with new gasket, clean OPV & set for 9 bar (or whatever you want it set at) and replace little reservoir resin filter. Will earth leakage test and insulation test before shipping. Always kept very clean; super softened filtered water only.

$450.00 plus shipping and packing materials and anytime support and even maintenance (if you want to ship it back and forth). A fine little machine!

(I'll post some images tomorrow)

Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447753359.201976.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	758145

Hi sprezzatura! I am interested. Where are you located? I am sending PM now.

Comment

I'm north of Brisbane: will PM

Comment

PM'd…………….

Comment

Thanks, a most doable $8.53 Fastway (plus some shipping material) to you Studoc if Florek isn't interested in the shipping to (two steak dinners, a good Heathcote Shiraz and dessert) much further away.

Comment

Hokay…
            should I hold my breath….?

Comment

Wow if this isn't gone in another few hours I will be shocked.

Comment

Lol! It's gone [emoji3]

Comment

Pending sale/transfer - thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X