Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS [BRISBANE]: Expobar Minore IV and Mazzer Mini E (A)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS [BRISBANE]: Expobar Minore IV and Mazzer Mini E (A)

Hi Guys,

Just looking to upgrade my machine and grinder soon and wanted to see if there was any interest in my machine and grinder.

I have an Expobar Minore IV 2011 dual boiler model vibration pump model. Machine is in excellent condition and hardly used- Maybe 4 shots a week only used on weekends (yes I know I am lazy during the week :P).

Run on softened water (have the benchtop unit bought from talk coffee) and always backflushed/ cleaned. Machine has never given me any problems.

Come with all the accessories- 3 no. portafilters (the unit came with 2 portafilters that accept espresso pods?? Never used them) and a standard portafilter.

Also mazzer mini E type A- the older model with the screw timers not the digital one. This grinder is also hardly used and in great condition. Have spare burrs (genuine mazzer SJ ones) ready to go in.

Will add photos soon just wanted to gauge any interest. Item is located in Brisbane and looking for local pick up only at this stage (would be a mission to pack and send this thing!).

I am looking for $2000 firm as a quick sale.

Regards,

Javed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Javed; 20 November 2015, 10:04 AM.

Hi PM Sent

Comment

Interested, still available?

Comment

Hi I've sent you a pm

Comment

Apologies guys I haven't been available lately. I am withdrawing the sale of this machine for the time being due to some circumstances I cannot control. Will re post if things change.

Thanks

Javed

Comment

Working...
          X