Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La Pavoni Europiccola Lever Espresso Machine - nearly brand new

This machine which retails for around $1,000 is very close to 'as new' condition and was purchased from Casa Espresso in September 2015. Great purchase experience, and found Antony to be fantastic to purchase from.

I have had a lot of fun pulling some manual shots with it over the past few months since purchase, and really enjoyed the experience.

It comes with the original box, and a nice tamper which I bought to use with the machine. I have also added the Orphan Espresso temp stickers for a guide as to group head temp.

Selling because I still have a BDB for regular use, and need to recoup some $ before I think about my next espresso adventure, so this one is up for sale to a good home that promises to take good care of it!

For anyone that hasn't experienced a lever and doesn't want to spend the $ to go up to a 'big boy' lever this really is a great classic machine to include during your own espresso 'journey', and I found it actually taught me about some of the areas of producing espresso that the BDB completely automates in the background.

Selling for $750 and based in Melbourne. Will post around Australia with shipping costs and risk of transit damage to the buyer.

Comment

Last edited by Melbroaster; 26 November 2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Comment

Very nice price! Goodluck with sale

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Interested, PM'd you Melbroaster.

Comment

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X