Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS - Breville BES920 Coffee Machine + BCG800 Grinder + warranty

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS - Breville BES920 Coffee Machine + BCG800 Grinder + warranty

Hi, I'm selling my BES920 Dual Boiler and BCG800 Coffee Grinder. Purchased in December 2013, it was used 2-3 times a week for 9 months, regularly back flushed. Then it went into storage when I moved interstate. Prior to storing it was cleaned, back flushed and boilers emptied. I've now been in Sydney for a year and it is too sad that this awesome machine is unused. I just can't fit it in my kitchen :-( I can't fit any decent machine in my kitchen (sob).The deal includes 4 year Myer Care plan which kicks in when manufacture's warranty finishes, and is fully transferable. Also all accessories, jug, baskets, Razor dosing tool, plus a knock box. Asking $1000. Pickup Sydney (Dee Why).
    Please phone or text me on 0466372517
    Cheers, Karen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	760.6 KB
ID:	758233Click image for larger version

Size:	701.6 KB
ID:	758234Click image for larger version

Size:	783.2 KB
ID:	758235

Hmm, what are you asking for just the 920? The grinder is probably not on my radar.

Comment

glws karen.

ill ask a friend who might be interested

Comment

I'd prefer to sell the package aoeu.

Comment

Still available.. It would make a great Christmas present to yourself :-)

Comment

Bad time to list it for sale. Its currently available for $1150 new from Bing Lee Ebay, with the Smart Grinder Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by aoeu View Post
              Bad time to list it for sale. Its currently available for $1150 new from Bing Lee Ebay, with the Smart Grinder Pro.
              that would be an excellent deal, but it doesn't come up under any of my searches on Bing Lee eBay. I can't find the combo for less than $1459 anywhere online (without extended warranty), of course they come up for less than that occasionally. Can't say I've seen the combo for $1150 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by freogirl View Post
                that would be an excellent deal, but it doesn't come up under any of my searches on Bing Lee eBay. I can't find the combo for less than $1459 anywhere online (without extended warranty), of course they come up for less than that occasionally. Can't say I've seen the combo for $1150 ever.

I can tell you 1150 is the probably the cheapest you will get. That is usually their wholesale cost.

I know I just purchased one for just under 1150 [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Ebay is currently having a 15% off promo with Bing Lee. And Breville is doing a cashback $100 also.

eBay links removed per Site Posting Policy

Brings it down to $1230, then $1130 after cashback.
                  Last edited by Javaphile; 20 December 2015, 06:21 PM. Reason: Removal of eBay link(s)

Comment

Few weeks ago though.
                    Breville
                    BEP920BSS The Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder Pro $976.46 @ The Good Guys eBay

search breville 920 on ozbargain

Comment

Wouldn't it be best to compare prices in the Bes920 discussion thread instead of in old mates for sale post??

Comment

Working...
                      X