This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Isomac Zaffiro For Sale

Hi i have upgraded so i am selling my isomac zaffiro its a 2010 model. My asking price is $600 buyer would have pay for transport. If your interested just pm me. As i Live in south Australia near pt Augusta you would need to check with transport company first as it may cost too much to transport.
    History of Machine
    I purchased this machine second hand in 2011 from a member of this forum. I have back flushed and descaled the machine and its very clean and tidy inside and out. Makes great coffee. Average use was 2 coffees a day. Comes with what you see in photo. Pullmans tamper, Blind portafilter, single basket. 18 gram double basket.
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

I'll put my hands up for this. Please check courier cost to 2200 thanks. PM is fine.

Comment

I've sent you a PM also.

Comment

I can be there in 4 hours with cash in hand

Comment

Blackrock that's up to you who you sell it to but I still reserve my spot. As discussed I just need to find out if your courier can handle the package and at what cost etc.

Comment

Still for sale. i have a packed the machine in a box (not original box). It is well packed. Dimesions are (W x H x D): 360 mm x 420 mm x 420 mm. Weight of coffee machine 18kg.
            Thanks
            Last edited by blackrock41; 3 January 2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

For the record I was quoted about $119 to get it to Sydney by the freighter you mentioned.

Comment

aoeu Thanks for that. Because of transport its better for some on who lives in South Australia to buy it. Which would have to be around $40.

Comment

Price Drop now $550

Comment

Last Price drop $500 has to go.

Comment

PM sent........

Comment

Hi Folks, fyi, blackrock41 advised me about a week ago that this has been sold but i think he has forgotten to update the thread.
                        I missed out dammit. nice buy for someone.
                        Last edited by 4heckssake; 1 February 2016, 11:59 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                        X