Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - La Marzocco Linea Mini Chrome (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - La Marzocco Linea Mini Chrome (Melbourne)

Purchased about 2 months ago - I purchased this machine so I could benchmark its performance against my LM GS3.

So the benchmarking is completed, there is simply nothing to fault with the Linea - in my humble opinion it really does compete on the same level as the GS3, for me it comes down to some of the additional comforts like auto on and volumetric dosing and the machine styling etc.

The Linea will pull a shot equal to the GS3 in terms of taste profile, however I prefer the cosmetic look of the GS3 to the Linea (in addition my GS3 has been customised with panelling etc).

Unfortunately my wife's insists that we don't have the bench space for 2 machines (I disagree) so I am reluctantly putting this beautiful machine up for sale.

As the GS3 is my main machine, the Linea has been used only on the weekends to make 2 cups of coffee per day - so basically brand new.

Price firm at $4,000 - no exceptions or offers please.

If it does not sell then I will simply take the machine to my office.

Just one other thought - I am in the market for a new grinder - something like the Mazzer Robur E or another top of the line grinder. Would consider a trade plus cash for the right deal and the right grinder.

Many thanks
    Faatshank
    Attached Files

Aw man, say it ain't so! I was looking forward to doing the paddle mod on that guy. My hunch is you'll regret selling... But good luck regardless!

Comment

You are probably right - I swear it has made better coffees that the GS3 (i.e. today) although I cannot explain why. Good excuse to tinker with the GS3 and fine tune.

Comment

Item Sold.

Comment

Working...
        X