Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Victoria Arduino Venus Espresso Machine (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Victoria Arduino Venus Espresso Machine (Melbourne)

Hi - up for sale is my Victoria Arduinos Venus espresso machine.

RRP is circa $2,200.

I paid $1,700 in around November of last year (can show proof of payment) for this machine from a fellow coffee snobber, it had been used a handful of times.

I purchased the machine to take with me to our holiday house over the Christmas break - I have always loved the look of these machines and wanted to try one out.

So in the two months I have owned this machine, it has hardly been used (maybe 20 coffees over the break).

The machine makes a very good coffee - it is fancy looking but it has a good extraction and reasonable steam pressure.

I am selling it because I have two machines up for sale - I still have my ECM Giotto (which hasn't sold) and I figure I will keep the machine that does not sell. The machine I keep will go to my office. I have a LM GS3 at home and this is simply a spare machine.

Just some background on the machine and its heritage:

The Venus Family was first produced in the late sixties in the laboratories of Victoria Arduino in Casorate Sempione (VA) Italy. Here Louis Mercandelli reintroduced the Victoria Arduino tradition to the market through two espresso machines that, more than anything else, represent the brand: the Venus Family and the Venus Bar.
    Particular attention is given to the bodywork, entirely handmade by skilled craftsmen, available in brass, copper and chrome. Inside, the Venus Family has the same technology as the Venus Bar, so you can enjoy excellent espresso at the home or office.

I am open to offers on this beautiful machine.

Strong preference is for a local sale - however if it has not sold in a couple of weeks I would be open to sending the machine interstate.

Thanks for looking.

Faatshank
    Attached Files

Asking $1,350.

Comment

Working...
    X