Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Baratza Forte Grinder (Melbourne)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faatshank
    replied
    Grinder has now been sold. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Faatshank
    replied
    OK - asking $650.

Leave a comment:

• Javaphile
    replied
    Coffee Snobs is not an auction site. As per our Site Posting Policy you will need to post a price you are willing to sell for or your ad will needs be removed.

Java "♫How much is that grinder in the window♫" phile

Leave a comment:

• Faatshank
    started a topic !!!SOLD!!! - Baratza Forte Grinder (Melbourne)

!!!SOLD!!! - Baratza Forte Grinder (Melbourne)

Hi all,

I am about to upgrade my grinder to the serious end of town.

Accordingly I am putting my Baratza Forte up for sale.

I purchased brand new from Five Senses Coffee approximately 16 months ago and it has been used along side my Mazzer Super jolly - making two espressos per day.

RRP is circa $1,100.

All reasonable offers considered.

It has been a fantastically reliable machine with a super small footprint and high quality grind - absolutely no complaints.

Ceramic burrs installed in machine, with a spare set of unused steel burrs included.

No box included as it was thrown out.

No manual either (it may be lying around somewhere but don't count on it).

Some information from the website: Using flat ceramic burrs, the Forte produces an incredibly accurate grind. Genuinely innovative, its ground-breaking, in-built ‘grind by weight’ feature is the first of its kind. The Forte features metal construction, a small, lightweight footprint, an intuitive control panel and solid macro/micro adjustment. This machine is the most adaptable, multi-purpose grinder on the market and will suit any espresso and manual brew setting for the domestic market to commercial brew-bar applications.

Pickup from inner Melbourne preferred but if it has not sold in a few weeks I would be happy to send interstate at your expense.

Thanks for looking.

Faatshank.
    Attached Files
Working...
X