Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Compak K3 Touch Platinum EXP Grinder & Gaggia Classic with PID

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - Compak K3 Touch Platinum EXP Grinder & Gaggia Classic with PID

Compak K3 Touch Platinum EXP
    10/2009 Model
    Located in Hobart, TAS

Downsizing my grinder to an Isomac Professionale as I tend to just make V60s, so the k3 is a little big.
    Bought this used a while ago, at the time I was told burrs had been replaced with only a a few kg run through it since then.
    I've since used it lightly for 6 months, with an estimated max use of 6 kg of beans.

Little bit rough cosmetically but works fine. One of the top allen-head bolts is bent (see light coloured bolt in third photo). I never bothered to replace it as it doesn't change anything.
    Comes with full size hopper and lid.
    Willing to post at buyer's expense.

$220

Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/pXSZVXsGitdmhdav5

Also considering selling my Gaggia Classic for $300. If interested I can upload photos.
    - Always cleaned and maintained (dismantled it fully at one point, so internally and externally it's in great condition).
    - Sestos PID added
    - OPV mod set to 9bar
    - Rancilio steam wand
    - Bottomless portafilter, numerous baskets including blind basket, tamper etc.

PM sent Phil.

Comment

Still available, price dropped to $210

FYI, for delivery, use the following:

Weight: 6 kg
      Dimensions: 40x30x32cm

I may be able to slightly reduce the box dimensions, but this will give you an approximate cost. I've used Packsend in the past and found them to be cheap and reliable.

Comment

Hi Phil,
        PM send.

Regards
        Oleg

Comment

Working...
        X