X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - FS La Marzocco GS3 Paddle version

Hi everyone,

I am selling my La Marzocco GS3 Paddle Version, as I will be moving shortly. It has been assessed by Rick Bond - The Coffee Machinist to be in great condition. It has had less than 200 cups made in its lifetime.

I found a date on the serial no. plate as well. It is indicated as 'data' which is italian for date as 05/13 .

As it is in great condition, I am willing to part with it for $5700.00.

Please contact me on 0400020168 if any queries. I am located in Williams Landing VIC.

Thanks and Regards

Nicholas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by icecreamfreak; 11 January 2016, 11:12 AM. Reason: Additonal information with regards to a date on serial no. plate

Hi Nicholas.
    Any more info about the machine eg. age, currently plumbed or tank
    Interested in GS3.

Cheers
    RBK

Comment

hi RBK,

Thanks for your interest, it was plumbed in, but I got Rick to unplumb it today, its now configured back to tank mode. Its about 3 years old I bought it from Jet Black Espresso in Sydney, but i kid you not that it looks in my opinion 1 year old. To be honest, Im selling it as I dont use it much at all - I dont drink coffee everyday. Oh yes and forgot to mention, the stuff you need to plumb it in supplied by La Marzocco is included as well, the La Marzocco tamper and machine cleaner is included as well.

Regards

Nicholas

Comment

Saw this one yesterday and the photos don't go close to doing it justice. It's mint!

Good luck with the sale Nicholas.

Comment

Unless you went to Nicholas' place yesterday, you saw a different machine Chris! But yes, this one is spotless, inside and out. Nicholas really looks after his stuff, filtered with 3M triple action from new and 0 scale present.

Comment

Ahh ok....GS3s everywhere in my life at present

Comment

Hi everyone,

I found a date on the serial no. plate as well. It is indicated as 'data' which is italian for date as 05/13 .

Nicholas

Comment

Item sold. Thanks for interest everyone !

Comment

Working...
                X