Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - [SYD] Breville BES900 + BCG800 (Smart Grinder)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - [SYD] Breville BES900 + BCG800 (Smart Grinder)

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded (courtesy of JetBlack Espresso) to a Rocket Giotto and as such the trusty old faithful Breville must go.

This machine has served me well for the past 3 and a half years.

Machine was regularly backflushed, cleaned and will come with approx 4-5 water filters. All accessories will also be included. The machine went for a repair at Breville a year and a half ago to replace the OPV. Aside from that it has been trouble free. I have used a combination of Brita Water and Boiled Water over the course of its life.

It is regrettable that I have had to get rid of this, as I love the timer function (had to buy a $60 WEMO to get the Rocket to work ), but my silly upgrade to a Macap M4 has made me have to make another considerable purchase!

Machine was used to make 1 coffee a day (weekdays) and 2 a day for the weekends.

I am currently looking at $400 for both.

I am trying not to post as it is quite large and heavy and would be suited to a pickup in 2118 or 2147.

Thanks,

warney

Hey warney you legend, I'm interested, I can pick up ASAP from Syd. I'll send you a pm

Comment

Hi is this still available - if so let me know as I would be interested. Cheers Keir pm sent

Comment

Just sent you a PM

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X