Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!SOLD!!! - Damaged Great Leveller Tamper

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • !!!SOLD!!! - Damaged Great Leveller Tamper

    Hi CS people,

    I have this Great Leveller 58mm Tamper (RRP $100.00) but not in perfect condition. I guess it will be good for those who can smooth it out and polish (see the pics).

    I am thinking of throwing/sell it instead of just sitting on my counter and being useless (might give it away and let others who is capable to fix it.)

    I don't know how will this be cost (on its current physical state) I put it at $60.00
    Include: Allen key for adjusting the tamper

    Willing to post interstate, buyer will shoulder the postage fee

    location: ACT 2615

    (pics to follow)
    Last edited by lixegel; 13 January 2016, 04:29 PM.

  • #2
    Actual pictures of the tamper
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi lixegel,

      The mod team will require you to set a sell price as CS has a policy of not being an auction site.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
        Hi lixegel,

        The mod team will require you to set a sell price as CS has a policy of not being an auction site.
        Hi Talk_Coffee,

        Alright I will edit my post right away.. Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Are those actual chunks of metal missing from the base?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
            Are those actual chunks of metal missing from the base?
            Yes... damaged part is on tamper's base unfortunately..

            Comment


            • #7
              lixegel,
              Hello,I'm interested in purchasing your damaged tamper ,please consider my PM'ed offer of including postage to 3690.
              Kind Regards,
              Mick.
              Originally posted by lixegel View Post
              Hi CS people,

              I have this Great Leveller 58mm Tamper (RRP $100.00) but not in perfect condition. I guess it will be good for those who can smooth it out and polish (see the pics).

              I am thinking of throwing/sell it instead of just sitting on my counter and being useless (might give it away and let others who is capable to fix it.)

              I don't know how will this be cost (on its current physical state) I put it at $60.00
              Include: Allen key for adjusting the tamper

              Willing to post interstate, buyer will shoulder the postage fee

              location: ACT 2615

              (pics to follow)

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi mulquemi,

                Sent you a PM. Thanks!

                Originally posted by mulquemi View Post
                lixegel,
                Hello,I'm interested in purchasing your damaged tamper ,please consider my PM'ed offer of including postage to 3690.
                Kind Regards,
                Mick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks much!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    :thumbup: thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lixegel,
                      Thanks for the sale,I'll keep you updated with the repairs,most appreciated.
                      Cheers,
                      Mick.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X