X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Mazzer Mini E type A for Sale

Hi everyone,

This grinder is located in Australia, Victoria, about 20km West from Melbourne City around Hoppers Crossing area.

I am selling my Mazzer Mini E type A , as Im moving and downsizing, its in great condition and has done very little coffee, so far about 20 kg in all the most despite being around 4 years old. Another reason is I dont drink much coffee, and loved just playing with gadgets, therefore I sold my GS3 before this as well . The burrs have not worn much, if at all noticeable, as I can still pull more or less the same shot of espresso with about the same espresso brew time, without adjusting the fineness other than compensating for weather humidity.

Being a grind on demand is good as you get freshly ground beans all the time.

This is a type A - meaning you set the duration of the grind you would like the grinder to grind for both single and double shot with a flat head screw driver, then you place your portafilter under the metal conical chute and press the single or double or manual button on the top of the metal conical chute .

I m willing to let this go at $740, as the burrs have a long way to go before needing any replacement. Incidentally, just for information, the cost of new burrs is about $120 for this mazzer , so not much cost there even if you want to replace it- which I personally dont think it necessary at this stage.

Any inquiries please contact me on 040 002 0168.

Thanks for reading !

Nicholas
    Attached Files

Hey Mate,

This is a MOD B version.

Cheers

Comment

Hi everyone,

Its not a MOD B version, a MOD B version you press the button to grind with the portafilter itself. This one you press the button on the top of the conical chute. This is an older MOD A grinder being 4 years old, it doesnt have the digital timer like the current one, nor the red digit display on the top panel of the conical chute.

Regards

Nicholas

Comment

Pm'd with offer.

Thanks

Gonzo

Comment

Sold!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
          X