This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - Breville BES920 Dual Boiler with naked portafilter

This machine is the reason I became obsessed with all things coffee. It is only 16 months old (still under warranty until September).

It comes with all of the regular bits and pieces, plus a naked portafilter, 7g VST basket and 15g VST basket. Also comes with the original unopened filter (I didn't use it as I always filled the tank with filtered water.)

It was serviced a couple of months ago, during which the solenoid was replaced (was starting to buzz a bit). It still looks amazing and has been very reliable.

Asking $750. Pick up only in Belgrave, VIC.

Love this machine, but when upgradeitis strikes..... (bought a La Marzocco GS3)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5407.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	463.5 KB
ID:	758341Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5399.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	758342

Hi , would you be interested in selling the naked portafilter ?
    If not where did you get yours from ?

Nice upgrade mate

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kesa32 View Post
      Hi , would you be interested in selling the naked portafilter ?
      If not where did you get yours from ?

Nice upgrade mate

Cheers
      Naked Portafilter | Talk Coffee

Comment

Re Talk Coffee link - "Please note we cannot obtain or supply portafilters for appliance machines- Sunbeam/Breville etc. These portafilters are not suitable for use in these machines."

Comment

Good luck with the sale

Comment

Originally posted by readeral View Post
            Re Talk Coffee link - "Please note we cannot obtain or supply portafilters for appliance machines- Sunbeam/Breville etc. These portafilters are not suitable for use in these machines."
            ...which just goes to prove that there is actually somebody who reads what I write on our website! There's a first for everything!

Good luck with the sale hyoshidan

Comment

Oops. Not sure if he wanted just run-of-the-mill naked or one to fit a Breville.

Comment

The actual Breville naked portafilters are pretty hard to track down. Couldn't find them through the site sponsors. Had to use a non-sponsoring site. Not cheap though ($159).

Comment

They're $90 roughly from Breville's website. Pretty easy to find from a Google search.

Comment

Originally posted by kyeba View Post
                    They're $90 roughly from Breville's website. Pretty easy to find from a Google search.
                    They are not listed on the Australian Breville site. They are listed on the USA Breville site, but listed as out of stock. They have been 'out of stock' for at least six months. I wasn't able to get an answer on when they would be available again.

Comment

It used to be on there from this link http://www.breville.com.au/bes058np-...rtafilter.html

Been removed for what ever reason.

Comment

Thanks guys , no rush , I'll get one eventually

Comment

Hi!

Is this still available?

thanks

Originally posted by hyoshidan View Post
                          This machine is the reason I became obsessed with all things coffee. It is only 16 months old (still under warranty until September).

It comes with all of the regular bits and pieces, plus a naked portafilter, 7g VST basket and 15g VST basket. Also comes with the original unopened filter (I didn't use it as I always filled the tank with filtered water.)

It was serviced a couple of months ago, during which the solenoid was replaced (was starting to buzz a bit). It still looks amazing and has been very reliable.

Asking $750. Pick up only in Belgrave, VIC.

Love this machine, but when upgradeitis strikes..... (bought a La Marzocco GS3)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11507[/ATTACH]

Comment

This machine is no longer available (gave it to an electrician friend who set up the power for my new roaster).
                            Thanks, Dan

Comment

Working...
                            X