Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS - Behmor 1600 - Adel.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!WITHDRAWN!!! - FS - Behmor 1600 - Adel.

Hi everyone,

Selling my Behmor (not Plus) due to hardly ever using it as I just preferred my bread machine setup.

If it has done more than 20 roasts I'd be surprised, has been cleaned with Simple Green after every few roasts and is in perfect condition. I still have the original box but I'd prefer local buyer, if no takers then will *consider* posting it. If you're new to roasting and don't have any beans I'll throw something from my stash to get you going.

Asking $300
    Located in the Hills area

Thanks.
    Last edited by Coughy; 20 January 2016, 12:21 AM. Reason: update location

Price drop $275

Thanks.

Comment

I am interested and live near Adelaide Hills and can pick up.
      Wonder if it is any better than a Popcorn Maker I use - very simple and cheap? Quantity per roast?
      Perhaps the lowest you might accept?
      Thankyou,
      Milton
      Mob: 0403090204

Comment

Hi Coughy,
        Do have any pix?
        What is the major differences to the Plus version?
        And why do you prefer the breadmachine setup?
        Thanks mate

Comment

Machine is withdrawn from sale......

Thanks and sorry to those who replied but I've decided to keep & upgrade it to a plus.
          I haven't been around here or in the coffee scene for a couple of years and I didn't even
          know I could upgrade it, this might fix the main issue I had with it which was not enoigh
          time after FC sometimes when trying to go the full 450gm (dependent on bean variety).

If I decide to sell it still later on I will give first option to those who replied here, if you're
          still in the market for one.

Thanks and apologies again.

Comment

Working...
          X