This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! - 71mm conical grinder. Fiorenzato F71K

All black beauty , built for commercial use with a nice solid doser ( better built than Mazer) and fan cooled 850W inverter drive to the big 71mm conical burr set that runs at 450 rpm.
    currently set up for single dosing, but a nice clean hopper is also included
    No faults, finished in gloss black body with chrome doser and burr adjustment collar .
    photos to follow.
    First $550 takes it.
    Sydney North Shore.

Hey mate, would you consider shipping to Melbourne? Keen if so

Comment

I guess it's not impossible, but she is a beast at 22+ kg, so I have no idea what shipping might cost you.

Comment

How old do you think the unit is, please Blend52?

Comment

photos at all?

Comment

This is a great buy for someone , l have an 83mm flat burr f6 and agree , they're well built machines

Comment

Sorry guys, my internet is down at the mo, so I cannot upload pics until I figure out the phone app or the net comes back. Should be soon hopefully.
              Age?.... no date on the grinder but I would think no more than 4-5 yrs as I have had it for 2 yrs, and they don't normally use these commercially got more than 2 yrs or so.
              Burrs look v good .
              Oh , and I have only used it a handful of times as I have other grinders and limited bench space.!

Comment

Originally posted by blend52 View Post
                I guess it's not impossible, but she is a beast at 22+ kg, so I have no idea what shipping might cost you.
                Surprisingly not too bad, so if you don't mind boxing it up I'm in!

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Is this grinder still available ?

Comment

I finally gave up trying to upload pics with the ipad and resorted to faithful PC !!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0847.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	741589Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0848.jpg
Size:	291.8 KB
ID:	741590Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0853.jpg
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	741591Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0850.jpg
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	741592

Comment

I've got the F71EK and love it, this is a great buy for someone.

Comment

lm amazed this is still for sale , l'll let one of my friends know , she might be interested.....

Hows rentention on this? and hows it compare to say a mazzer koni?

Comment

Currently under offer...I will keep you all updated.
                            never had a Kony , but I have played with them.
                            The Fiorenzato doser is much more smooth and robust than the Mazzer
                            this is closer to a Robur with similar 71mm burr set, and 850W high power inverter motor. ( with fan cooling and thermal protection)
                            size and weight is between Kony and Robur also
                            Retention, as with any conical, is significant, but if you single dose and know how to manage it....no issue

Comment

Ok thanks , l'll see her today most likely , if she's keen l'll pm you mate

Comment

Working...
                              X