X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!PRESUMED SOLD!!! - FS - Pullman Barista Tamper Base $80 - Newtown SYD

Hi,

For sale is a Barista Tamper Base. The tamper is 6 months old, bought from Jet Black espresso with my new machine. Reason for sale is because I'm looking at getting some VST baskets and a tamper base to fit as a matched set, since recently upgrading my grinder. Perfectly happy with this tamper so will sell to the right person.

Details:
    Size is 58.2mm measured with digital callipers, and is a great fit for my stock ECM Technika baskets.

Excellent condition, no dings or nasty scratches. I took a photo in direct light so you can see clearly all the markings on the base. These are insignificant (smooth to the touch), I just couldn't be bothered pulling out stainless steel polish but they'll easily disappear if polished.

Slightly curved tamper (see photos) - curve is mild, very well machined by Pullman. This tamper is quite forgiving for use with my former grinder (Sunbeam) and a pleasure to use. A curved tamper is a $5 premium on the Pullman website over the flat tampers.

Base and set of 3 spacer rings only - I'd like to keep the handle to attach a new base to, but if you'd really like the handle, the cost would be the basically as per the Pullman website, as the cost for me to replace will be the same.

New from Pullman this particular base is $100 plus their $10 minimum shipping price, or the whole tamper is $175 including their shipping. However, this base with stainless steel spacers is listed 'out of stock' and the other options curved are $110 + $10 shipping - so this is a great deal.

Selling price:
    Base only: $80 plus shipping (approx $8 regular post, or $11 express post)
    [With handle: $145 plus shipping [Will send in original box]]

If you want to pick up, save yourself even more, I'm in Queen St Newtown, Sydney, a 5 minute walk from Sydney Uni.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	758378Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	758379Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	758380

Have you checked to see if they have the basket you want that will match this base size? You might be lucky.

These are great tampers BTW, love mine.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X